QC Lab Technician
|Functietitel:||QC Lab Technician|
|Salaris:||£18000 per annum + 15% shift allowance|
|job Gepubliceerd:||May 17, 2016 09:55|
Circa - £18,000 plus generous shift allowance up to 15.5% and excellent benefits package
Shift pattern (rotating one week of each)
Early shift (Mon-Fri) 06:00 - 14:15
Late shift (Mon-Thurs) 13:45 - 22:00 and (Fri) 13:45 - 19:30
- Carry out analytical testing and checking of batch documentation reviews as agreed with primary work group leader to meet value stream OTIF. Applies to commercial batch release, commercial stability and complaints samples.
- Produce laboratory investigation reports (LIRs)
- Represent the department as and when required including greeting and interacting with external customers and regulators.
- Raise and report any safety incident as required
- Complete action (CAPA) Closure (% closed on time)
For successful candidates my client is offering:
- Either BTEC HNC/HND or degree in a relevant scientific discipline with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) or relevant previous experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical product testing
- Good understanding of GMP
- Extensive Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry
- Working knowledge of Analytical instrumentation, ideally HPLC, GC, IR and UV
- Experience with CAPA Closures including LIR & QIR CAPA's, GMP audit actions
Get in touch with Lizzie McGoldrick for more information: / 01737 236 765
Laboratory / Lab tech / Lab/ CAPA / LIR / HPLC / GC / UV / IR / GMP / Product testing / Analytical / Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Stability testing / Raw materials / QIR