Mechanical Engineering Technician
|Functietitel:||Mechanical Engineering Technician|
|Salaris:||Up to £26.50 per hour|
|job Gepubliceerd:||June 29, 2018 17:07|
Contract position for 6 months and ongoing.
£26.50 per hour
Innovative in Technology multi-national blue chip pharmaceutical company.
Our clients ideal candidate would to be either time served AND completed a mechanical engineering apprenticeship or who are qualified in a relevant science or engineering discipline up to level 3 (BTEC/HNC/ONC/NVQ/HND/Deg).
With excellent experience in Mechanical Engineering & Maintenance, you must be from a manufacturing background who can demonstrate a strong understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles and modern maintenance techniques.
* Provide proactive support to the plant and equipment to maximise production output.
* Complete planned and corrective maintenance to ensure equipment safety and reliability.
* Provide detailed reports for all work completed within the computerised maintenance management system.
* Proactive and dynamic approach to health, safety and environmental situations.
* Keen desire to improve standards, equipment and to minimise downtime and repeating issues.
* Professional approach to situations, build and maintain good relations with internal and external customers.
* Ability to trouble shoot and identify root cause on complex processes and automated equipment and able to diagnose and repair failures of process plant and be familiar with preventative maintenance programs and current regulatory requirements regarding Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) and engineering legislation.
A working knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential and familiar with computerised maintenance management systems.
Working a 3 shift pattern (10pm-6am/2pm-10pm/6am-2pm). Time and a half & Double time paid on shifts.
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Mechanical CAD Designer - Vessel Systems
Senior Manufacturing Technician - CNC Machinist
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £23.00 per hour