|Salaris:||£23.34 per hour|
|job Gepubliceerd:||October 05, 2016 09:39|
My client, a global manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an eCommerce Specialist. The position will be tasked with seeking to accelerate e-Commerce growth with working with head office teams of key European Customers primarily operating in Office Supplies Industry.
To deliver growth for Brands on priority Customer eCommerce sites across West Europe by prioritising, planning and deploying a series of initiatives to improve the quality and visibility of Brands on customer websites.
Execute brand-level and product-level eCommerce plans,) to maximise execution and optimisation of eCommerce plans with key office dealers (Staples, Office depot, Lyreco ...)
The role closely collaborates with European Key Account Managers and with directly with Customer teams responsible for the listing and promotion of products on their eCommerce sites. The candidate will have substantial input into future eCommerce plans by delivering metrics and recommendations that help define the go-forward strategy.
· Account management, sales planning, account development, business development experience desired
· Experience analysing and applying data to make decisions ( Record of making decisions and implementing changes)
· Ability to translate analyses into dashboards, graphics and summaries so the management team is familiar with results (proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Excel)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal relationship (customers, teams, vendors etc)
· Ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analysing and reporting on numerous concurrent eCommerce projects
For more information and to apply, please contact me asap quoting reference RF/67721
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden