Business Analyst - Loans & Mortgages
|Functietitel:||Business Analyst - Loans & Mortgages|
|Locatie:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salaris:||€450.00 - €500.00 per day|
|job Gepubliceerd:||May 17, 2018 15:03|
As a Business Analyst and Consultant, within the Banking Consulting Group, you will be responsible in engaging with clients across the stages of the Project Lifecycle - Requirements gathering, Mapping processes, Solution architecture & Design through to development, UAT and deployment.
You will have experience in the Loans and Mortgages domain, having worked on large Lending transformation projects. You will work closely with Client Business/IT team & internal development and Mortgage product Vendor teams.
* Participate in High Level Business & Project Review Meetings for mortgage business operations application modernisation projects
* Leverage specialised mortgage business knowledge for requirements gathering and documentation
* Provide support in stakeholder management and co-ordinate between client and offshore teams during mortgage business application development initiative
* Provide domain support to development teams on core mortgage specific requirements
* Support testing teams in test script creation, review and execution for the mortgage application modernisation project
* Ensure that all deliverables are of high quality and standard
* Interacting with business owners, product teams, product vendors, other applications owners, external customers and internal customers to identify requirements and deliver those within stipulated timelines.
* Provide content leadership in working with the clients in defining solutions to their business requirements.
* Project Manage delivery of the agreed engagement outcomes for the client.
* Responsible for leading High Level Business & Project Review Meetings
* Work with the delivery / implementation teams to provide domain inputs and to ensure delivery and implementation of the proposed solution.
* Interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear and well understood.
* Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
* Review test strategy & test specifications, assist in functional testing and provide UAT/BAT support
* Industry experience, having worked in Tier-1 IT organisations in BFSI domain with a focus on Loans and Mortgages Domain
* Good understanding of the banking domain, applicable Loans and Mortgage regulatory environment (CCMA, TRS etc.)
* Should be able to able to play catalyst role between business and IT
* Good communication skills with ability to lead domain discussions with BFSI customers
* Engineering + MBA degree is preferred
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden
CRM Business Analyst (Salesforce)
£70000 - £95000 per annum + benefits
Business Analyst (PSD2)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€450 - €700 per day
Business Analyst (Financial Crime/Fraud)
£60000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
Payments Business Analyst
Core Banking Business Analyst
£60000 - £85000 per annum + benefits