Application Delivery Manager (Agile - Payments)
|Functietitel:||Application Delivery Manager (Agile - Payments)|
|Salaris:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|job Gepubliceerd:||August 04, 2016 14:06|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London are looking for an Application Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract. The delivery team is moving to an agile delivery model and as part of that journey they have started introducing Scrum as a methodology. The Delivery Manager is responsible for facilitating the delivery path for the development team members that make up the scrum teams in the agile delivery model.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Experience leading delivery using an agile model
* Strong management, decision making and negotiation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Flexible and able to adapt to and manage change.
* Manage cost centre within pre-agreed variances
* Able to think strategically and understand and manage the impact and risk of decisions.
* Professional knowledge of market segment, industry, technology, and discipline trends
* Previous experience in developing high performing financial payments systems.
* Educated to degree level in IT, Computer Science or equivalent degree e.g. Mathematics, Engineering
* Certified Scaled Agile Framework SAFe 4.0 consultant (SPC4)
* Support the business in the successful delivery of change, agility and continuous improvement
* Meet the business/customer requirements and be in accordance with defined quality, coding standards and architectural principles.
* Responsible for supporting the overall governance approach and its implementation within the application delivery teams.
* To understand and adhere to the company delivery methodology and industry standards where applicable.
* The Agile Release Train - acts as the Release Train Engineer for a Release Train segment of work (SAFe)
* To ensure the effective leadership of the key members of the team (e.g. People Manager, Scrum Master, Test manager)
* To motivate, inspire and give clear direction to the team to encourage a customer and commercial focus, clear lines of responsibility, excellent results and performance.
* To ensure all team members are managed in line with company policy and legislation, including performance management and appraisals, discipline and grievances and absence management.
* Develop, manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships with the Product Management, Portfolio Management, Customer Services, and across COO and the payment schemes.
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden
Technical Lead - Application Delivery
£425.00 - £450.00 per day
Service Delivery Manager
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€375.00 - €475.00 per day
Windchill Application Architect