Windows System Administrator
|Job Title:||Windows System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2017 10:00|
* You will contribute to the support of the Windows & ESX distributed infrastructures.
* You will ensure the follow-up of production environment problems and change requests (ITIL processes).
* You will manage DNS, File & Print, Backups, Anti-virus, Archives, restores and associated infrastructures.
* You will contribute to roadmap projects.
* You have several demonstrable years' experience in managing and supporting large windows servers environments (Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012).
* You possess several demonstrable years' experience in managing and supporting VMware ESX (5.5 & 6.0).
* You have a very good knowledge on one or more infrastructure areas: File Servers, Print servers, DNS, AD, Networker, NAS, SAN, EPO, Move).
* You have a knowledge of clustering solutions and server hardware technology (HP, UCS, vBlock, …).
* You possess a knowledge of networking basics and TCP/IP.
* Contract: 7 months renewable
* Location: Brussels
* This role gives you the opportunity to work with recent technologies that will require you to continuously develop your experience and skills
Key words: Windows Server, VMware, ESX, DNS, SAN, NAS, TCP/IP
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer - VMWare - Windows
car and full package
Senior Android Developer
£500.00 - £620.00 per day
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Application Management Specialist (Java)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + total package £71k