Windows Server Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Windows Server Automation Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 15:54|
You will be in charge of :
- Managing the unattended deployment scripts / tools for the Windows servers Operating systems and related configuration over physical ( HP hardware ) and virtual platforms ( VMware ) .
- Automating middleware application deployment ( +- 80 products ) & related configurations .
- Managing the deployment infrastructure integration , maintenance and evolution ( In-House solution combined with BMC Server Automation BladeLogic ).
- Developing , maintaining and improving tools and scripts used to manage the windows Environment operations .
Technical Skills & experience:
* Several years relevant experience in managing large windows server environments.
* Very good Knowledge on windows operating systems and related management component ( Microsoft cluster Service (MSCS), Internet Information Service, Active Directory, System Center (SCCM) )
* Very good Knowledge in VMware Virtual Infrastructure management via PowerCLI (vSphere 5.x & higher)
* Very good Knowledge in Powershell scripting for Windows Infrastructure automation and management.
* Knowledge in Windows unattended installation with Windows Deployment Server and Windows Deployment Toolkit
* Knowledge in HP/UCS ILO management and automation
* Knowledge in software packaging (Windows Installer MSI packages)
* Knowledge in Desired State Configuration change management Microsoft solution.
* Knowledge in VBScript scripting
* Knowledge in C# programming language
* Good knowledge in BMC Blade Logic Server Automation is a Plus
- Client Focused
- Team player
- Autonomous, self-learner
- Can easily adapt to new circumstances/technologies/procedures.
- Able to handle administrative tasks (as well as interesting technologies).
- Have a good Communication skills required to cooperate with other team members and people from other teams.
- Have a Good analytical skills/problem solving skills.
- accurate: focus on quality rather than on speed.
Essential Languages :
Fluently English mandatory
French or Dutch
Weekend work required!! : estimated average of once every 6-8 weeks
Occasionally tasks need to be performed before or after business hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Windows Server and ESX Admin
System Engineer Windows
Software Test Automation Engineer
£35000 - £43000 per annum
Server Break Fix Engineer - Heathrow
shift allowance, on call, etc