|Job Title:||Web Integrator|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 11:51|
You work in a team with other Integrators/html-slicers, Frontend Developers, Publishers & Web Designers and report to the Team Manager. You also work closely with the internal clients (Sales, Marketing, IT...)
What will be your role?
● You will use responsive HTML library
● You will create new html elements based on new design creation with CSS updates
● You will estimate man-days for the realisation of html pages
● You will propose creative pages within deadlines set and respecting PXS graphical web guidelines
● You will strictly control quality (testing multi devices) when delivering pages to business/or when publishing web pages in production.
What will be your tasks?
● Understanding of business requirements
● Brainstorming in close collaboration with Creative expert, Business Analyst, Web Designer, Web integrators
● Translating the strategies and concepts in creative and innovative layout, making sure they comply with our responsive library, branding rules and CMS constraint
What is your profile?
- Most relevant and appreciated skills:
● HTML5 & CSS3/SASS mastering
● An interest in design (knowledge of photoshop)
● Knowledge of CMS's (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal…)
● Adaptable to established best practices/workflow
● Excellent comprehension and application of Responsive frameworks
● Languages: Dutch or French and English.
Do you want this opportunity? Just apply or contact us!
Do you have some questions first? Contact Stephane Abbeels, on +32 2 727 11 31 to discuss in confidence. Feel free to also contact him by email at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Full Stack Web Developer Java (with experience)
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Web Developer (C#, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS)
£35000 - £42000 per annum
PHP Software Engineer
Up to £370.00 per day
Ingénieur de développement R&D C++
Aix-en-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur