Web Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||Web Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nathalie Azzi|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2017 15:10|
For the implementation of a new sales system at the NMBS, we'd like to let the sales on b-rail.be work with the new NDS system. For this, we're looking for a senior web analyst with experience in online salesprocesses
In function of:
§Process & functional support / sales
Project lead NDS B2C / Domain Lead Sales
1. The sales domain contains all sales processes on both SAP and legacy systems.
2. The sales domain contains around 50 employees at the company
3. The domain has one of the most important support and investment budgets
4. The team has experts in process improvement and business process reengineering
5. The team has a direct impact on the way business processes run
What to do:
1. Design: Prepare the analysys both on content, planning and organisation to make sure everything runs in an efficient way.
2. Create analyses and recommendations to create tailor-made solutions aligned with the ICT strategy.
3. Translate technical analysis to functional specifications for the development team and be involved in the configuration.
4. Active involvement in the testing and the transition of the solution to the production system.
5. Incident handling en change management, including the unit, integration and regression testing of the solutions.
In function of:
§Research on what will need to be analysed and create own working plan
§Get information in advance to make sure the assignement is clear
§Contacting all stakeholders and gather information of them
§Make a preparatory study and research (analyses)
§ Getting up-to-date on existing business and ICT architecture
·Analysis and design of processes
·Documentation of processes
·Documentation of the IT solutions
·Analysis of the business needs on IT level
·Guarding the cohesion of the existing business architecture
·Reporting how the analyses and process are running
·Highlighting pain points
· Preparation and guiding of the approval of change requests for the initial scope
·Clear and functional description of the analysed solution to be used by the development team
· Creating use cases
·Assist in preparing the HP QC test system
· Testing developments and configuration settings
·Follow-up and solving of incidents during the hypercare period after go-live
·Preparing and guiding the approval of change requests
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's