|Job Title:||Web Developer|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2016 08:12|
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of their web systems and applications.
Which would your responsibilities be like?
- Integrate back office systems in public and B2B web infrastructure
- Implement and maintain a web CMS (Content Management System)
- Implement web based monitoring systems
Which skills do you need to have?
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
- You have a relevant work experience (minimum 4 years) as a web developer
- You have in-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You have good knowledge of SQL, Git or SVN
- Experience with Django CMS and React JS is a plus
- General experience with testing frameworks, experience with Selenium is a plus
- Creative skills and experience with tools like Photoshop is a plus
- You are customer and service-minded
- You are a team-player, but also able to work independently
- You are fluent in English and either Dutch or French
If you think that you're the right candidate for this position, do not hesitate to drop me an email at or to call me at the following number: +32(0)27271132.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UI and web developer
Up to £321.00 per day
Développeur Web .NET H/F
Nantes, Pays de la Loire
Développeur(se) Web ASP.NET / C# / SQL Server - H/F
35000€ - 55000€ an
West London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum