|Job Title:||Web Designer|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2016 11:01|
What would the project be about?
To strengthen the graphic design team in particular during the roll out of our revised branding guidelines as well as to support an exciting e-learning project we are looking for a highly motivated graphic designer, expert in PowerPoint Design. Curiosity, eagerness, talent and quick learning are the characteristics that we are looking for. The position is open as of immediate. The position that we are proposing is a 6 months contract to start with, with a possibility for prolongation. The position is full time and the consultant is expected to work out of the company's offices.
What kind of tasks would be in charge of?
· PPT updates and brand consistency in presentations - Primary task
o Innovation of brand while protecting core elements
o Updates of presentations or migration from the old to the new style
· Digital design production
o Images for the website, adaptation of campaign images (graphic and photography)
o Adaptation of print collaterals for web
o Infographics production - adaptation for web
· Production of collaterals - brochures, factsheets
· Infographics production
· Ads production
· Photography and video coordination (TBD)
And which skills do you need to have?
· All-star level in PPT mandatory!
· Good illustration skills
· Good taste and background in history of graphic design, theory of design is bonus
· Understanding of communications concept and process
· Knowledge of and experience in working with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign a must
· 5 years of experience (could be less if person is very talented and a quick learner)
· Capable of dealing with printers and covering all technical aspects of prepress
· Fluent English mandatory, all written correspondence (emails) needs to be done in English)
If you think that you have the right skills for the position, do not hesitate to drop me an email at or call me on my direct number: +32(0)27271132.
Not available for new opportunities now? Simply share the job description to your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UX / UI Designer
Ghent, East Flanders
Front End Web Developer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
System and Network Administrator
Ghent, East Flanders
Automation Tester - Selenium & Jmeter - Web, Mobile & Api
£300.00 - £350.00 per day