|Job Title:||Web Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Yasmina Benkhadda|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2017 14:57|
What will be your main tasks & responsibilities?
* You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers (RES en SE) with support of your internal business SPOC's.
* You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes and you define the content of the pages or application to develop (for all types of devices from mobile to desktop).
* You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-site E2E consistency.
* You ensure consistency with the "best practices" based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
* You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in " Agile" modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
* You are the "owner" of the backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP required to launch together with your stakeholders.
* You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
* You report your progress to your management and to your stakeholders. In case you detect serious issues with the deliveries, you communicate proactively so that the project timing can be safeguarded.
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (responsive/native design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
- Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus.
- Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
What are your soft skills ?
- You are passionate by digital trends
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate each other).
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to learn fast new products and new technologies).
You think you have the right profile for the job ? Feel free to apply for this position and send me an e-mail with your updated CV and I will contact you as soon as possible.
You are not available ? Share this offer around you.
Phone number: +3227271133 e-mail address:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Full Stack Web Developer Java (with experience)
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Web Developer (C#, ASP.Net, HTML, CSS)
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Payroll / HR Implementation Consultant (CORE HR)
PHP Software Engineer
Up to £370.00 per day