Web & Digital Applications Manager
|Job Title:||Web & Digital Applications Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 10:50|
My client has the current initial 6 month contract for a Web & Digital Applications Manager to be based out of their Surrey HQ.
* Provide technology leadership for web, mobile and other digital applications.
* Ensure content and functionality are effective/meet ROI by embedding data analysis and continuous improvement.
* Be the technical SME and design authority for existing and future solutions.
* Ensure user experience is at the center of design.
You will be the Design Authority and go to person for all areas within Web & Digital Space. The successful candidate will have a strong management background in the Digital space ideally within an EMEA wide role. You will bring technical expertise, leadership and knowledge e.g Shared Best Practice, to all areas.
* Create the right platforms for the right operating systems
* Implement standard, compliant and efficient development methods (eg, Agile), with consideration for online and offline apps where appropriate
* Implement standard, compliant and efficient deployment methods
- Utilising MDM for internal app deployment
- Defining the approach for external-facing apps
* Adopt or develop, implement and ensure standards, policies and principles for
- Operating systems
- Web server / web services
- Tools (development tools, code management, web analytics etc)
- The rest of current or future technology stack
* Technology and innovation SME / leadership
Analysis & Continuous Improvement
* Analyse, assess and continuously improve effectiveness of content, including
- Return on investment
- Speed of delivery / change
- User experience
* Obtain and act upon insights from analytics
* Provide operational reporting on KPIs
Content and BAU Management
* Ensure quality of content (structure, layout, user stories, mobile-friendly)
* Ensure content management plan in place
* Communications to users, eg, OS updates, certification changes etc
* Create the right user experience for the right user in the right way
* Ensure adherence to the client's Brand Guidelines
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Java Web Application Developer - Web Applications Specialist
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Inside Sales Digital Director
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350.00 - €400.00 per day
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£300.00 - £350.00 per day