|Job Title:||UX Designer|
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47500 per annum + Company Benefits including Gym|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2017 06:21|
Leading Integrated Marketing & Technology Solutions Company is looking for a talented Mid Weight UX Designer with an eye for design. You will be joining a team of 5 in an established Experience Design department working on some impressive projects including the design for platform migrations, standardisation and redesign for multiple brands with some exceptionally well known brands.
-Working with internal experience design, sales and client services teams
-scoping UX projects for clients
-creating a work plan for UX processes designed to client's needs
-Support the Head of Experience Design
-Act as UX lead on projects
-Managing and mentoring junior designers
-User research, requirements definition, personas, user journeys and stories, information architecture, interaction design, interactive prototypes, usability testing, content plans, visual designs, specifications and documentation, and other artifacts required to describe the user experience.
-idea generation, presenting concepts, brainstorm workshops with clients and internal teams
-You will work closely with other designers, strategists, data analysts and developers
-present UX designs for peer and client reviews
The ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in the following in Design related area.
- Portfolio showcasing design solutions, including examples of concepts and sketches through to prototypes and visual outputs.
- Good understanding of UX design and agile methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-pace environment
- Power user of design-related software: Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, etc.
- Experience of user research and insight gathering as well as experience of validating concepts and usability testing
This is a career opportunity that would suit someone whose best work is created in a fast-paced and highly collaborative and creative environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's