UAT Lead (SAP / Pharma)
|Job Title:||UAT Lead (SAP / Pharma)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 17:41|
To ensure the successful delivery of new systems and new ways of working, our client requires a UAT Lead to manage user acceptance testing in conjunction with a third party.
The third party will provide a Test Lead to plan, manage and coordinate UAT execution & manage their offshore team. The purpose of this role is to partner with the third party lead, overseeing their delivery, and manage the UAT testers.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* At least 4 years' experience of testing including 2 years as Test Lead on Global projects
* SAP or Oracle ERP experience ideally with modules such as Finance, Procurement, Order to Cash.
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Experience of testing in a regulated/validated environment
* Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
* Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
* Good working knowledge of HP-ALM or similar testing tools
* Pharma sector experience is highly desirable. If absent, must have experience of another highly regulated industry.
* Good time management skills
* Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal presentation
* Good attention to detail
* Comfortable to work independently, seeking clarity on direction only.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
* Ability to persuade others to resolve issues and conflicts
* Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project teams
* Ability to know when and how to escalate issues before reaching critical level.
CORE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee the third party UAT team from the client's standpoint
* Review and approve test schedule and approach
* Work closely with other Test Leads to coordinate overall testing
* Assign and coordinate UAT testers
* Training and preparedness of team aligned with UAT schedule
* Finalization of UAT test scenarios, scripts and execution schedule
* UAT logistics and provision of necessary tools and equipment, e.g. bar code scanners and printers
* Coordinate required test data for UAT
* Coordinate with Compliance and QA teams for Test closure and sign off, including document sign off
* Coordination with any other 3rd party testing requirements and scheduling
* Escalation and resolution for any UAT related risks and issues
* Ensure UAT progress and defect resolution are reported accurately
* Lead the development of an EMEA test strategy, based on the global test strategy document
* Own PMO deliverables for the testing stream including status reports, risks and issues etc
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UAT Test Manager (Banking)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350.00 - €400.00 per day
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Lead Business Analyst
Inside Sales Specialist
Application Support Specialist
£33200 - £38500 per annum + Great benefits Package