Treasury Accountant Assistant (Part Time)
|Job Title:||Treasury Accountant Assistant (Part Time)|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum + pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 13:54|
This is a very rare and exciting role for a Treasury Assistant to join Volt on a part time basis in a Treasury focused role.
Do you perhaps have a strong background in Treasury Accounts but aren't able to use them in your current part time role? Maybe you are full time and need to part time but don't want to not use your accounting skills?
Volt Europe are a leading international recruitment business and we have the perfect role for you. We are looking for an Accountant Assistant with a focus on Treasury to work alongside our FP&A manager to make sure all our cash and banking activites are done.
Volt are in the business of fulfilling potential, that is of our employees, candidates and clients and we do this using the values of Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Excellence.
The role will suit someone who has solid experience of bank reconciliations and good bookkeeping knowledge. We are looking for someone who will look to improve processes and grow within the role.
You will get:
- A great salary up to £13,000 for 20 hours
- A dynamic and knowledgeable team to work with
- Flexible hours
- International experience
- Range of Benefits
What you will do:
1. To perform bank reconciliations for all accounts within Volt Europe Group in accordance with the published timetables including any ad hoc reconciliations that may be required during the month.
2. To report closing daily/weekly balances for all bank accounts.
3. To process individual payments like payroll and expenses but not limited to.
4. To post daily all receipts and ad hoc payments in Navision.
5. Other ad hoc banking tasks (maintaining signatories etc.)
6. To Assist the Group Manager - FP&A and Corporate in maintaining the cash forecast model.
7. To enter and update the monthly exchange rates on Navision and carry out the revaluation process.
8. To maintain the Long Term Loan reconciliation log in accordance with any transfers made.
9. To maintain the Short Term Loan reconciliation log.
10. Create journals for realised/unrealised FX.
11. Create journals and review balance sheet accounts in relation to the securitisation process.
12. To ensure all work is carried out in line within SOX and internal management controls.
13. Plus any other ad hoc duties as and when required including projects.
Treasury, Accounts, Part time, banking, cashier, payments, bank reconciliations, redhill, horley, crawley, croydon, haywards heath, epsom, coulsdon
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's