|Job Title:||Training Coordinator|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Constable|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2016 17:42|
Our Client, a Global Manufacturing company, is seeking a Training Coordinator to be based in Bracknell on an initial 12 Month Contract.
Responsibilities - Pre & Post Deployment:
* Act as the primary point of contact for local training activities.
* Complete TLC training curriculum, participate in relevant project-related activities (role mapping, Super User TTT sessions, etc.).
* Create location specific training schedules (TTT, UAT, Practice Lab, Pre and Post Deployment End User Deployment): incorporate local schedule considerations
(holidays, virtual training requirements, shifts, etc.).
* Reserve and set up training rooms, coordinate translation of materials as needed, print all training materials necessary to support Super Users.
* Partner with Super Users regarding training schedule and location logistics, collect attendance list at end of each session and update schedule as needed (no
shows, drop ins).
* Send meeting invites for all Users, Super Users, SMEs who are part of a training session, and send reminders.
* Communicate logistics options to out of town trainers/trainees (local accommodations, taxis, building location and access, cafeteria information, etc.).
* Coordinate make-up sessions, virtual sessions, refresher sessions.
* Confirm arrival of training computers; test to ensure all equipment is in working order and is loaded with SAP.
* Order/gather supplies for training (pens, paper, Post-It Notes, cables, projector, flip charts, markers, etc.).
* Monitor training completions and report status daily and weekly: goal of 100% training completion before Go Live.
* Ability to support the logistics and scheduling of required training for a specific location/area/region.
* Proficient use of MS Excel, RMTT and Scheduling Tool Access database.
* Proficient use of LSO Reports and Learner Roles.
* Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
* Detail oriented, with strong follow through to completion.
* Strong analytical skills and proactive thinking.
* Self-motivated and good organizational skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills in fast paced and changing environment.
* Quick learner and ability to grasp new processes and tools.
Get Direction from Local
OCM Lead and/or Local
Work closely with:
* BT/IT OCM Training team
* BT/IT OCM Change team
* Local Process
* Global Process Area
* Local Super Users
* Local Support
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Payroll / HR Implementation Consultant
Azure Support Engineer
Up to £450.00 per day
Payroll / HR Implementation Consultant (CORE HR)