Tester - North London - to £33000
|Job Title:||Tester - North London - to £33000|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Iles|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2017 16:19|
You will be working in an agile environment where inquisitive minds who want to try new ideas are welcomed.
You'll identifying problems and potential resolutions to support end users
* Working closely with other team members to analyse and resolve issues relating to interfaces between various system components
* Providing thought leadership on the application of new and emerging technologies within the environment.
* TDD/BDD - Jasmine, Cucumber, mocha
* Ability to understand complex code even if you aren't writing it
* Ability to write and enact test plans
* Exposure to performance testing
* An understanding of agile software development, e.g. Scrum
* You have an inquisitive mind that is not afraid to question what has been developed
* You have a mind-set that wants to promote perfection but pragmatic all the same
* You are meticulous in unearthing and presenting problems in a structured way
* You believe that both Business Driven Development and Test Driven Development aid the whole development and Continuous Integration process
* Willingness to learn in both a structured and unstructured way
* A want to immerse yourself in an environment that is both operations and development in a service delivery context
* A proportion of this role is client-facing and on the clients site thus an open and friendly manner will be another skill you possess
You will be expected to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota to provide 24x7 support of the applications.
Additionally, you must hold, or be capable of obtaining, UK government security clearance to CTC level.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's