Test Lead/Test Manager (hands on)
|Job Title:||Test Lead/Test Manager (hands on)|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £420.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||James Hearne|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2018 17:48|
I am currently partnering a Global Publishing Company who are currently looking for a Hands-on Test Lead/Manager.
Test Lead / Test Manager (Hands-on) required, with a blend of leadership & hands-on testing experience in Agile development environments.
The primary objective of the Test Lead is to coordinate and execute effective Testing teams in line with the defined BTS Test Strategy. In this vain they will manage the workload of both internal and partner test resources, such that we deliver an IT testing service that meets the current and future needs of the Marketing business.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
* An in depth understanding of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle (ideally in both agile and waterfall models).
* Experience of executing the full gamut of IT testing (System Test, SIT, UAT, Regression, Performance, etc.) in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments.
* Accountable for the delivery of testing activities within one of more projects
* Experience in JIRA and Confluence
* Testing experience in AWS, cloud infrastructure and continuous integration environment
* Indepth experience in Oracle SQL, MySQL, API testing, EIP/Talend ETL, middleware testing, data ingestion testing and open source tools.
* Knowledge in Datawarehouse, data governance, SFTP, GDPR regulations
* Experience of writing Test Strategies, test approach and Plans, including test effort and resource requirements.
* Support in the creation of test scripts
* Previous experience managing test teams through test preparation and test execution, both onshore and offshore resources. Experience of delivering with vendor teams would be beneficial
* Support defect triage and resolution processes
* Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery of test phases from small-large scale IT programmes/projects.
* Produce and obtain approval for relevant documentation
* Support the development of testing central capabilities and standards
* Coordinate tool, environment and access dependencies of testing
* Provide reporting and updates to Project Manager and delivery team
* Highly experienced in test management
* Experience of risked based testing scope management
* Ability to apply testing processes and terminology to practical scenarios, supported by excellent communication skills
* Develop & leverage automated test processes wherever possible.
If this sounds like you, please apply now for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Non Functional Test Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €425.00 per day
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Test Automation Developer
Software Test Engineer
West Sussex, England
Automation Test Analyst - QA Test Engineer - Software Tester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits