|Job Title:||Test Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Gaetan Tangton|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 09:17|
Your part of the deal:
You will be part of the Test & Launch Infrastructure team.
You will work mainly on the Infrastructure Upgrade projects, but also on the Corporate Roadmap projects (Financial and HR Software Packages)
The infrastructure projects aim mainly at upgrading the existing Hardware, Operating System, Middleware, and Third Party Software. The Corporate Roadmap projects' objectives are to upgrade the existing packages softwares. These products could be running on Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris, Tandem and Mainframe platforms.
In line with the company's Project Life Cycle (and the associated deliverables), your prime responsibilities are:
- to define of a X-platform testing and launching strategy based on the requirements and product risks analysis
- to plan for testing activities as well as the required testing environments topology
- to manage the test preparation and execution in Quality Centre
- to manage defects (from Quality Centre)
- to report on test execution progress and defect resolutions
- to produce a test summary report (TSR) and to present it to the major stakeholders in the GO/NOGO meeting
- to organize and coordinate the launch activities in Permanent test environments, pre-production and production.
You will have to coordinate efforts with major stakeholders like Corporate Technology teams (responsible for infrastructure), business teams and service partners as well as obtain sign-off from them on key deliverables.
This role is mainly based in Brussels.
- Having experiences in the infrastructure project, for instance, migration of the business applications from the current Windows server to a new version of Windows server.
- X-platforms skills (with focus on Distributed domains, i.e. Windows, Linux and Aix)
- Having experiences in the infrastructure upgrade domain (OS, System Software, Middleware, packages software,...)
- Familiar with non-functional testing (performance test, fail-over test, swap test, security test, ...)
- having experiences in the Release Management.
- Specific tool : Quality Centre
Essential Testing skill related :
You should have several years of experiences in infrastructure project testing requiring below skills:
- Knowledge of risk based approach testing (requirements & product risks analysis)
- Familiar with the V-model concepts
- Ability to write a testing and lauching strategy and a test summary report for the go/no-go meeting
- Very good understanding of technical aspects
- Affinity with technical testing
You should be able to manage virtual resources and relationships with various divisions, entities and service partners. This requires strong interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
- Very good organizational skills (ability to manage several projects in parallel)
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities
- Strong ability to manage changes
- Ability to establish and maintain trust
- Ability to drive workshops with all stakeholders (leadership skill)
- Having a certification of ISTQB and/or ITIL, or similar IT frameworks
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Java/Android Software Engineer
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Java/Android Software Engineer role - London c £50000
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Java Developer