|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Fagan|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2017 17:17|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test Analyst to work on a permanent basis for a dynamic payments company based in East Hertfordshire. The position will ensure efficient, effective and economic testing on a major platform using appropriate strategies and techniques. You will work in an agile environment integrating closely with development, business analysts and stakeholders. Focused on executing automated and manual test cases using formal testing methods.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in BDD and TDD.
* Payment experience in desirable
* Understanding and use of formal testing methods
* Experience of both Automated (J-Runner or equivalent) and Manual Testing
* Experience in all aspects of functional and non-functional testing
* Experience of Testing Life Cycle from QA to Certification
* Production as well as
* Demonstrates initiative and anticipates needs
* Production / Accreditation
* Although an Agile site, must be comfortable working in a structured environment and be fully accountable for own work.
* Proficient in Web API Testing (Postman or equivalent)
* Proficient in Web Automation (Selenium or equivalent)
* Working experience in the use of bug tracking system (JIRA or equivalent)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's