|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2017 16:23|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Test Analyst to work on a permanent basis for a dynamic payments company based in East Hertfordshire. The position will ensure efficient, effective and economic testing on a major platform using appropriate strategies and techniques. You will work in an agile environment integrating closely with development, business analysts and stakeholders. Focused on executing automated and manual test cases using formal testing methods.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Understanding and use of formal testing methods
* Experience of both Automated (J-Runner or equivalent) and Manual Testing
* Experience in all aspects of functional and non-functional testing
* Experience of Testing Life Cycle from QA to Certification
* Production as well as
* Demonstrates initiative and anticipates needs
* Production / Accreditation
* Although an Agile site, must be comfortable working in a structured environment and be fully accountable for own work.
* Proficient in BDD (SpecFlow or equivalent)
* Proficient in Web API Testing (Postman or equivalent)
* Proficient in Web Automation (Selenium or equivalent)
* Working experience in the use of bug tracking system (JIRA or equivalent)
* Work as an integral part of an agile team, closely working with software developers, business analysts and stake holders.
* Plan, create and manage the generation of all test cases which include but not limited to; Stress Testing, Performance Testing, Functional Testing and Scalability Testing.
* Execute manual and automated test cases, capture and report all test evidence.
* Extend and maintain Automated Tests
* Deliver fully tested releases on time
* Update Release Notes when item is signed off
* Identify areas and methods to improve testing efficiency and increasing product reliability
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's