Technical Project Manager (Cloud / SAAS)
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager (Cloud / SAAS)|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2018 14:39|
A dynamic Pharma company based in Surrey has the interim opportunity for a solid Project Manager to assist on a major mapping replacement project which sits within IS but has a strong working relationship with Ethics and Compliance. This person will be the lead on a technical stream of the project, so it is important that this person has exceptional interpersonal skills and can work effectively with differing people at all levels.
The successful person will have a very strong Project Management background ideally within pharma but this isn't essential. What is essential is having Software, Cloud based project experience NOT Infrastructure or Hardware.
You will need to be adept at moving projects through a heavy documentation, gated process. Someone who can hook in to an established change project and "Make Clarity of Ambiguity
* Very strong 'polished' Project Manager with good leadership experience
* Experience with Cloud based SAAS
* Any experience with Zinc or Veeva is nice to have but not essential
* Experience of dealing with Cloud based 3rd party suppliers
* Experience of driving and leading technical implementations
* Experience of working to structured delivery methodologies requiring navigation of stage gates and formal 'wet' sign off of project documents
* Experience of complex stakeholder environment
* Experience of leading large-scale complex, multi-vendor technical delivery programmes
* Experience of developing and overseeing the execution of test strategies to prove the quality of a delivered solution
* Experience of delivering cloud based solutions across multiple operational sites across EMEA
* Ensuring that the companies Project selects the most appropriate technology to meet its agreed requirements
* Ensuring all technical SDLC documentation is comprehensively completed to project deadlines
* Ensuring the clients EMEA's agreed IS strategy, roadmap and technical Architecture have been appropriately considered in any technical solution
* Delivering the selected technology safely and transitioning it to a business as usual environment in way that minimises both business and technical operational-risk.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's