Technical Design Architect
|Job Title:||Technical Design Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 17:21|
- Strong technical background in Java/J2EE Service-orientated concepts XML standards, for instance XML Schema and XSLT Business process models Use case specifications An appreciation of the importance of structured development methodologies, such as Rational Unified Process
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise wide systems.
- Proven experience of Service Designing.
- Able to describe and communicate technical design in written form using English, UML, XML and other languages.
- Able to research and utilise architectural patterns in the production of designs.
- Able to use different architecture tools and integrated development environments.
- Experience in development of high-availability, high-transaction distributed systems.
- Experience of developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved.
- Experience of large-team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems.
- Highly experienced in
oHigh transactional web development experience
oXML and PL/SQL
oIBM MQ and Active MQ
oDirectory Server (OpenDS)
- Useful to have experience in
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's