Technical Business Analyst - Payments
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst - Payments|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2018 11:57|
The role is with the Payments team, which is part of the Business Platforms function. The team is responsible for the critical systems that we depend on to process Domestic and International Payments transactions (SEPA CT, SEPA DD, SWIFT, BACS, CHAPS) to our client's customers. The Technical Analyst will assist in design review and delivery of a coherent architecture and technology roadmap for Java and Mainframe technologies to support large scale projects as part of our clients strategic and transformation roadmap for Credit as well as business as usual deliveries.
At a minimum, you will:
* Have excellent experience within the Payments industry
* Be an experienced IT professional with 5+ years, a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change and with a degree or higher in a technology-related discipline preferred.
* Be expert in the use of Web based technologies and Agile /Waterfall project management methodologies.
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Be focussed on quality and have a track record of delivering process improvements.
* Have a good understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies and of best practices in software development.
* Be experienced in vendor-management, work-load prioritisation and expectation-management in a demanding change environment.
As a Technical Analyst, you will:
* Lead the design of the functional and technical solution components, as an input for development, testing and maintenance of the applications and IT services ensuring they align with the overall IT strategy and roadmap
* Define the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage.
* Provide guidance to the bank's IT partner teams and answer questions in relation to the proposed solutions.
* Provide oversight and assurance on solutions delivered by IT partners and validate business specifications of these solutions.
* Act as second and third line support by defining appropriate solution(s) with the IT partners and communicating these to the business.
* Conduct IT Impact assessments; including consideration of the implications of the required application changes on the wider IT ecosystem.
* Quantify project-level estimates and feed this into IT Quotations.
* Collaborate with business and IT colleagues to create solutions that exceed our customers' expectations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Payments Business Analyst (Agile)
Payments Business Analyst
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €300.00 per day
1st Line Technical Support Analyst
£55000 - £70000 per annum