Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£430.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||James Hearne|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 10:29|
This role is to work on an integration project for a platform transition, moving from an existing legacy system to a new global platform, which is more scalable.
The successful candidate will have experience as a technical business analyst, working on migration projects.
Skills and Experience:
* Solid understanding of business analysis methodologies and techniques and their practical application
* Excellent analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills required in product/solutions framework development.
* Skills in end user and customer development, particularly in needs discovery and validation to translate product/user stories in technical requirements for development purposes
* Extensive stakeholder management skills
* Ability to facilitate efficient and effective decision making
* Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
* Ability to translate technical systems issues into customer and operational impacts for the Business stakeholder
* Understanding of Project Management methodology
* Experience in modelling business processes
* Business Analyst qualification desirable although not essential
* Insurance sector/Telematics experience desirable
If the above sounds like you, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst - Core Banking (Transactions)
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Business Process Analyst
TV Business Analyst
Data Business Analyst (Banking)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350 - €425 per day