Technical Author (DITA)
|Job Title:||Technical Author (DITA)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2017 16:55|
A market leading financial services client based in Hertfordshire requires a Technical Author on an initial 6 month contract. Your team is responsible for the production and maintenance of content that supports a wide range of external users of products and services and internal users that support these services. It is also responsible for 1st line operational support training in the event of the introduction of major change or new services.
The core focus of this role is to provide high quality technical documentation, within the defined timeframes, for an International project. The documentation w ill be created using the DITA standard for content production.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* In depth know ledge of structured Adobe FrameMaker (using DITA principles).
* Experience working as a technical author within a software development environment
* Experience of gathering and structuring information and performing user and task analysis
* Demonstrable understanding of topic-based authoring
* Understanding of structured authoring, and experience in authoring in DITA
* Demonstrable understanding and experience of content reuse and maintaining best practice for content reuse.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's