|Job Title:||Technical Author|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2018 12:35|
This ideal candidate for this role will have experience writing technical documentation across a wide range of technologies (which will include some of the following):
DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
Skype for Business
Other duties will include:
- To be able to support consultants in writing technical documents when required
- Review a suite of documents and identify any missing dependencies or assumptions in the solution.
- Ensure the documents match the required standard and are consistent in use of terminology and formatting.
- Responsible for flow of documents / Run document control systems
- Reporting into Service Transition Manager and working with a wide range of company stakeholders
If you have a proven track record in similar positions, please apply now for my immediate attention.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £70000 per annum
Digital Marketing Technical Manager (Veeva)
£60000 - £67000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
1st Line Technical Support Analyst
Java Developer Senior
Application Support Service Architect (Java)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €500.00 per day