|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Martin Wilkinson|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 10:17|
I'm currently partnering with a global information technology company who provide leading edge solutions to clients within Financial Services, Government and Commercial Markets. This is a great chance to work in a role with a market leader who will give you the opportunity to contribute to the technical strategy and architecture.
My client is looking for an experienced Architect to work with the business and client to design key technical components of their product that provides record management and workflow functionality specifically to the justice, law enforcement and border security sectors.
You will be establishing software architectural standards and align developers and support staff with these standards, recognise and solve complex technical, scalability or redundancy related challenges, educate the team on architectural best practices and have responsibility for the overall software architecture of the companies products and applications ensuring teams are developing in line with the overall architectural road map.
· Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles, systems engineering and business
· Fully aware of market trends and developing technologies
· Ability to work closely and in full collaboration with the business and cross-functional
teams to determine and architect solutions that deliver business value
· Be comfortable remaining 'hands-on' through undertaking development, code reviews or
architecture design, when necessary.
· 8+ years of experience in development, engineering and architecture with 'hands-on'
experience in full-stack development, design and architecture
· 3+ years' experience of projects in a hands on technical leadership position
· 3+ years working as an Architect
· Have undertaken the role of an Architect in 2-3 large projects (value £5m+)
· Proven experience in product development or project development
· Have experience working in Java development environments using continuous delivery and
If the above opportunity excites you, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's