Swift System Engineer
|Job Title:||Swift System Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2017 12:19|
You will be working in the Corporate Technology -Enterprise Technical Services department, more specifically in the Mainframe and Tandem group. This group is responsible to provide architectural guidance and direction on the various platforms (e.g. Mainframe, Storage, Swift , Business Messaging, Tandem).
Your part of the deal:
You will be part of a small team of experts managing the Business Messaging infrastructure which comprises of the Tandem systems, BESS and SWIFT areas. Your main responsibilities will be to join the Swift system team who ensures the stability of the production environment, provide project support for tandem related matters, provisioning of SWIFT requests, provide 3rd level support, ...
- knowledge of Network TCP/IP
- willing to travel in Europe (Brussels, London)
- strong decisional attitude
- capacity to work under stressfull conditions
- enjoy technical challenges
- interest in new technology
- prepared to work outside of office hours if needed (watch-duty and WE intervention)
This position is for starting as soon as possible and for a duration of 6 months.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's