|Job Title:||Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£22.00 - £25.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 14:46|
My client install, upgrade, maintain, repair and service many different items of IT equipment including PCs, printers, networks, routers and switches and many more.
The successful candidate will be trained to develop into a Specialist Engineer where you will learn to install, upgrade, maintain and repair the majority of the IT equipment at the site.
You will be responsible for...
- Once trained you will be required to support a variety of IT equipment including desktops,
laptops, printers and video conference equipment.
- Perform software reloads
- Make repairs and replace components on equipment
You will need...
- At least 1 years experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills
- Completed qualifications within the IT, Computer Science or Engineering fields (Desirable)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line Support
Arundel, West Sussex
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Application Support Analyst (Apttus)
Application Support Manager
IT Application Support Analyst
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Great benefits Package