|Job Title:||Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kylili Theognosia|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 15:56|
Our client offering data governance solutions is currently seeking a Support Engineer to join their team in Brussels. As a Support Engineer you'll provide support that increases the company's credibility and reputation.
You'll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
1. Managing all communication with external customers and partners required to resolve support tickets.
2. Assessing if support tickets are feature requests or product bugs.
3. Resolving support tickets within the limits of contractual service level agreements (SLA).
4. Replicating bugs.
5. Coordinating and tracking the escalation of tickets.
6. Maintaining a record of all communication and actions in ZenDesk.
7. Contributing frequently answered questions to the company's knowledge base on a variety of subjects: API usage, Data Governance, work-around and integrations.
8. Participating in responding to the company's community questions and discussions.
- 2-5 years' experience as a Support Engineer or in a related role
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies or Computer Science
- Extensive knowledge of common IT infrastructure components and previous experience with an enterprise solution
- Experience with Java/REST APIs
- Experience with client-facing situations (phone calls, e-mail, webex) and you're comfortable in dialogue
- Experience in a Support/Help Desk environment (ticket tracking, documentation)
- Technical expertise with relational databases, Java based web applications, workflows and/or enterprise service buses (ESB)
- Experience in working closely with software developers
- Analytical and methodical problem solving skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- Able to manage competing priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication
- You're comfortable with shifting hours to cover international customers when needed
- You work well under time pressure
What is there for you:
-A friendly and fast growing environment
-Ongoing opportunities for trainings and conferences
-A competitive salary with strong benefits, company car and a MacBook pro
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do not hesitate to send your application to: or contact me directly on 027 27 11 46.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
1st Line Support Analyst
West Yorkshire, England
£11.00 - £14.00 per hour
1st Line Technical Support Analyst
£33000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car
£30000 - £40000 per annum