Supplier Relations Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supplier Relations Coordinator|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2017 14:37|
paying up to £22,000 per annum
Are you looking for a role that you can make a difference in? Want a company that is looking to grow and develop? Do you have a strong administrative background and would like to learn about sourcing and managing suppliers and understanding contracts?
Then Volt Consulting Group has the job for you as our Supplier Relations Coordinator.
Volt are a leading full service recruitment company that are in the business of Fulfilling Potential. Most important to us is fulfilling the potential of our employees and helping them grow and develop. We are a business built on our values and culture and strive to have a motivated environment that people enjoying coming to.
Volt Consulting Group are currently on an exciting journey of growth and are looking to increase their market share, which is why the Supplier Relations Coordinator role is essential to the business. As the Supplier Relations Coordinator it will be your responsibility to help source and manage new suppliers who will help us find talent for our clients. You will be charged with getting suppliers to sign up to clients' contracts and manage them through the contract and on-boarding process, after which you will monitor their performance and handle any contract changes or queries. This is a great role where you can use your administrative, customer services and organisational skills to great effect to build relationships with suppliers and clients alike and add supplier management to your skill set.
The team you will join is a bright and motivated team that are dedicated to improving the business. Your manager Alison will help you develop in the role as will the rest of the Volt Consulting Group Head Office Support team
What you will get:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work with an Award winning team
- Great benefits including Private Medical Care
- International Exposure
- International Opportunities
- Chance to win a Holiday
- Organised Pay Day Socials
You will be required:
- To distribute supplier contract and qualification packs.
- To input information into vendor management and contract management systems and to track supplier performance accordingly.
- To file signed contracts and associated paperwork in logical and timely manner.
- To assist with supplier negotiation and sign up.
- To distribute and negotiate supplier contract amendments
- To qualify suppliers and validate supplier data.
- To assist with supplier optimisation and audits.
- To meet with suppliers who require mentoring and coaching as identified in optimisations.
- To assist with supplier sub team activities on new and existing program implementations.
- To produce spreadsheets from scratch and to update and analyse existing spreadsheets and data.
- To use multiple IT systems
Organisation, Negotiation, Customer Service, Microsoft, suppliers, supplier management, , vendor management, procurement, contracts, excel, supplier sourcing, supply chain, Team Player
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£3000.00 - £3175.00 per month
Sales Support Coordinator
West London, London
Up to £39500.00 per annum
Packing Graphics Coordinator
£15.00 - £15.91 per hour
Radio Engineering Project Coordinator
Customer Service Representative/Work List CoOrdinator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £13.12 per hour