Supplier Relations Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supplier Relations Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + based on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 10:46|
paying up to £22,000 per annum
Are you looking for a role that you can make a difference in? Want a company that is looking to grow and develop? Do you have experience with sourcing and managing suppliers and understand contracts?
Then Volt Consulting Group have the job for you as our Supplier Relations Coordinator.
Volt are a leading full service recruitment company that are in the business of Fulfilling Potential. Most important to us is Fulfilling the potential of our employees and helping them grow and develop. We are a business built on our values and culture and strive to have a motivated environment that people enjoying coming to.
Volt Consulting Group are currently on an exiting journey of growth and are looking to increase their market share, which is why the Supplier Relations Coordinator role is important for the business. As the Supplier Relations Coordinator it will be your responsibility to help source and manage new suppliers who will help us find talent for our clients. You will be charged with getting suppliers to sign up and managing them through the contract and on-boarding process, after which you will monitor their performance and handle any contract changes or queries. This is a great role where you can use your administration, relationship building and supplier management experience to good use.
The team you will join is a bright and motivated team that are dedicated to improving the business. Your manager Alison will help you develop in the role and is most likely going to bring some laughs to the table as well.
What you will get:
- An Award winning team
- Great benefits including Private Medical Care
- International Exposure
- International Opportunities
- Chance to win a Holiday
- Organised Pay Day Socials
You will be required:
- To distribute supplier contract and qualification packs.
- To input data into databases as necessary as and when required and to track supplier performance accordingly.
- To file signed contracts and associated paperwork in logical and timely manner.
- To assist with supplier negotiation and sign up.
- To distribute and negotiate supplier contract amendments
- To qualify suppliers and validate supplier data.
- To assist with supplier optimisation and audits.
- To meet with suppliers who require mentoring and coaching as identified in optimisations.
- To assist with supplier sub team activities on new and existing program implementations.
- To produce spreadsheets from scratch and to update and analyse existing spreadsheets and data.
suppliers, supplier management, supplier relations, vendor management, procurement, contracts, excel, supplier sourcing, supply chain
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technology Centre Briefing Coordinator
Up to £31000.00 per annum
Knowledge & Collaboration Operations Coordinator
Customer Service Representative/Work List CoOrdinator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £13.12 per hour