|Job Title:||Supplier Manager|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Fagan|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2017 10:22|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a High Level Supplier Manager to join our client on a contract basis and drive through a Supplier / Partner agenda. This is a new role within the organisation to drive operating / cost efficiency in the organisation through increasing leverage of preferred supply partners in near and far shore locations. Role will also serve as primary point of engagement with suppliers on behalf of the organisation and oversee services / the relationship with vendors.
Key areas of role:
* To increase use of strategic partners typically operating from lower cost destinations (near and potentially far-shore) to improve operating efficiency and flexibility.
* The individual would need to have experience of managing key relationships at mid to senior level with 3rd parties coupled with experience of near / far-shore vendors and operational / right-shoring strategy.
* The individual will need to work both with partners and in a challenging internal stakeholder agenda to drive through change / transformation of our operating model, identifying and driving the execution of opportunities.
* Experience of payments industry would be a plus as would understanding of both Agile and waterfall
* A well rounded individual, good with stakeholders with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* If you see yourself as a Project Manager, you would need to exhibit extensive experience of Right-shoring / Supplier Management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's