Solution Integration Architect
|Job Title:||Solution Integration Architect|
|Contact Name:||Elodie Stamm|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2016 17:32|
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Solution Integration Architect's role is to plan, coordinate, architect, coach/train the trainer, and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business capability realisation.
This architect is also responsible for developing and maintaining the business capability integration architecture, overseeing testing of the interoperability of application modules, including:
- Those under development by in-house software development teams.
- Cloud Commercial off-the-shelf software used (like SalesForce).
- External third parties as necessary (SF marketplace, …).
Personality and Values:
- You are passionate about innovation and challenging projects
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are used to Change Management (culture change & transition management)
- You are a problem solver, able to prioritise in order to deliver the best results
- You are able to handle stress and conflict
Skills and Experience:
The following skills are critical to successful performance in this role, and must be proven:
- Agile/SCRUM/XP and TDD in a DevOps context with best practices
- Integration Architecture, solution design
- API Management
- SOA patterns
- Software development skills (J2EE in several containers)
- Infrastructure & Middleware components
- (µ)Services architecture
- REST/JSON, SOAP/XML and common knowledge on transport protocols, formats and interoperability
- Database integration
- IaaS/PaaS (Containerization) and others
- Security, Concurrency, Integration, Reusability, Performance, Quality, Scalability, Resilience (Replication, Load Balancing, Failover, etc.), Sizing…)
Key words: Solution architect, Solution Integration Architect,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's