Solution Development Consultant
|Job Title:||Solution Development Consultant|
|Salary:||based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2017 17:22|
The role will be working within the Sales department. The core functions of the department are client development and solutions development, new business wins and bid management. The objectives are to develop and retain existing client accounts and to win new contracts/opportunities.
The objective of the role is to participate in and contribute to the building and maintenance of qualified prospects target lists, CRM database information and the promotion of marketing content /events.
Duties will include:
- Participate in the development of the sales plan and execute accordingly.
- Develop Brand Promotion Plan
- Define prospects and customers moments of truth
- Utilise data to promote the company via case studies and testimonials
- Create compelling RFP/Bid responses
- Market research/Brand awareness
If you have experience in working in similar positions then I want to hear from you!
Please apply asap for more information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350.00 - £380.00 per day
Consultant BI (H/F)
Java Developer/Application Support
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Service Designer - Cloud applications & infrastructure