Solution Architect (GDPR)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (GDPR)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 11:22|
Our client, a global Pharma company based in Surrey, has the opportunity for a Solutions Architect, someone ideally who has worked with GDPR or a Data subject regulated work flow tool. You will have strong experience of workflow tools, Process Augmentation tools and ideally delivering SAAS products.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
* This role is to take the lead in deploying solutions to support the Data Privacy enhancement programme.
* The candidate will be responsible for defining the business and technical requirements for tools to support GDPR processes. They will also drive solution design, working with the chosen provider and internals subject experts to design solutions to meet the business and technical needs.
* There will also be responsibility to defining project approach, and reporting workstream progress and status to a programme manager.
CORE TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Define and document business and technical requirements
* Produce solution designs, with input from internal and external experts
* Co-ordinate testing activities, including producing & executing test scripts as required
* Support and input to any data and system cut-over tasks
Track tasks, and issues for the project
* Identify all tasks required and ensure assigned to correct resource
* Ensure all correct SDLC and PMM outputs and gates are met.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's