Software Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Software Test Engineer|
|Start Date:||November 2018|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 09:37|
Products to be tested will include Point of Sale, Back Office and Head Office software.
Particular Duties will include:
* Develop test plans and scripts from business/technical requirements and specifications.
* Perform exploratory testing on early-stage code
* Perform a wide range of test activities such as functional/non-functional, regression and performance
* Advise the team about overall risks and trends
* Facilitate communication between the technical & business Stakeholders
* Three years plus experience in a Software Testing role within in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the role a tester plays in the full systems development
* Ability to write T-SQL and interrogate a database using Microsoft Client tools.
* Ability to identify and document defects
* Ability to carry out test planning and procedures
* Experience working on Scrum teams in sprints.
* Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide audience of technical, non-technical and
stakeholders, on all levels
* Understanding of how to construct and document test cases.
* Knowledge of automated test scripts and interpreting results
* Clear and concise documentation skills
Agile Systems Development Life Cycle Knowledge
* ISEB testing qualifications a plus
* Experience working on Scrum teams.
* Understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle (iterative and incremental).
* Familiarity with functional and non-functional software requirements
* Working knowledge of scripting/programming in C#
* Experience of Test-driven development (TDD) and Behaviour-driven development (BDD)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's