Software Test Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Software Test Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Kontra|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2018 16:23|
This is an exciting opportunity to test and validate the next generation of grid applications within orchestrated microservice environments. Working within a team of highly experienced Java software designers and test engineers in the Edinburgh office, this role will aid in the testing and delivery of real-time analytics for the electricity grid.
* Help drive automation practices and processes.
* Advocate and champion quality coding, best practices and participate in test review.
* Participate in all test activities, e.g. test execution, collecting metrics, crafting and handling testing schedules, reporting defects, etc.
* Provide input into the improving the automation test framework.
* Help define the automated test criteria to be used to determine which functionality should be automated.
* Develop automated test for all functionality that meets the specified automation criteria.
* Experience in Java programming
* Experience in developing automated tests for Java
* Experience with an automated test framework
* Experience in working within Linux and Windows environments
* Experience of API testing
Nice to have:
* Experience in working with Containerization
* Spring Boot & Spring Cloud
* Continuous integration/delivery
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's