Software Quality Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Software Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Kontra|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 16:42|
You will be responsible for the testing and quality of our client's product, performing functional sign off, and ensuring compliance of the delivered functionality and system integrity.
You will take an active role in the CM QA community, sharing recommendations and best practices, ensuring a consistent approach to automated testing, re-using testing modules & scripts where possible.
Ensure quality of deliveries:
* Responsible for creating & executing test plans in order to ensure compliance of the software delivery and system integrity, meeting expectations of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
* Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalise the product.
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
* Participate in all aspects of testing: integration, functional, regression, load/performance, automation and system testing
* Develop and maintain automated testing scripts, working to improve the coverage for core baggage functionality.
Coordination & collaboration:
* Coordinate product demos for client, as well as internally for all stakeholders.
* Maintain timely reports on status of projects, potential technical problems and any other relevant details
* Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
* Manage and troubleshoot defects to resolution while proactively identifying risks to management
* A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, or other significant industry experience
* Experience with QA automation tools including scripting (Test Tool Server, ALM, Jira, UFT)
* Excellent communication and synthesis skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, strong customer focus.
* Team spirit, Multicultural approach.
* Kanban and SCRUM methodologies
* An understanding of what it takes to design, build and operate a large scale, complex system that has to operate flawlessly 24/7, 365 days per year.
* Aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - you will work with other operations and development teams on a daily basis.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's