|Job Title:||Software Producer|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 16:39|
This is a chance for a talented individual to shape a role and help a talented team reach their full potential. Managing a team of 7 comprising of developers, animators and 3D artists, the ideal candidate would be ready to hit the ground running and able to implement new systems and procedures.
This is a new role and thus we are looking for a self-starter with a proven track record of managing small teams.
The Producer would be working closely with the artist to deliver software and animation artworks that are exhibited internationally.
Role will include
* Reviewing and managing milestone deliverables and working to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards.
* Implementing systems to improve workflow i.e. technical reviews, QA, task management
* Managing filing and backup systems i.e. plastic, github
* Research tasks related to improving team performance i.e. new technologies, tech demos, sourcing assets etc
* Reviewing 3D assets to requirements
* Managing implementation of new features and managing bug lists.
* Be the first point of contact for anything feature or product related including schedule, budget, product vision, alignment, client management and team morale
* Mentor junior members of the Software and 3D teams
* Forecasting time and feasibility of additional work
* Liaising with the Director and design/production teams.
* A clear passion for creative tech/art/experiential events
* Excellent project management skills - and a knowledge of establishing best working practices for high performing teams
* Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
* Always looking for ways to improve process, team or project
* A team thinker - able to work within a team and to actively work to make the team perform cohesively
* Familiar with Unity, 3DS Max, or equivalent softwares
* Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
* 5 years experience with at least 2 of those in project management.
* Experience working within small, dynamic development teams
* A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tool (e.g. Jira)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Senior Java Software developer
Java software Developer
Crawley, West Sussex
Embedded Software Test Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer