|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Kontra|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 11:19|
* Analyse and document project / product requirements in line with customer requirements / expectations.
* Implement and document project / product designs in line with customer requirements / expectations.
* Develop software in line with the processes set out in our software quality management system.
* Develop test documentation and automated tests that can be traced back to requirements.
* Participate fully in design reviews, including presenting and exploring ideas and concepts.
* Review code developed by peers and actively use static code analysis tools, such as LDRA.
* Keep abreast of emerging technologies within the subsea domain.
* On occasions travel to other company and customer sites in the UK and overseas, to support external verification activities such as commissioning and extended factory acceptance testing.
* Regularly keep management and project teams updated on progress and informed of emerging risks to schedule, cost, resource availability and scope.
* A good degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar / Equivalent relevant work experience.
* Have a good understanding of the C programming language.
* Have experience of developing applications using object-oriented programming languages, particularly Python, Java and C#.
* Experience of computer networking and networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and PPP.
* Experience of serial communications protocols such as RS232, RS422 and RS485.
* Experience of industrial communications protocols such as Modbus, Profibus and CANbus.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £43000 per annum
Livingston, West Lothian
Software Test Automation Engineer
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Java Software Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Embedded Software Test Engineer
£38000 - £45000 per annum