|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Kontra|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 11:49|
We are looking for candidates with a passion for front-end and back-end development.
- Able to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrate awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
- Able to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate trade-offs.
- Apply principles of Agile/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in UK
- True enthusiasm for software development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's