Software Development Project Manager
|Job Title:||Software Development Project Manager|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £590.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Fagan|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2017 16:16|
Software Development Project Manager - Central London - 6 month contract
My client is looking for a Software Development Project Manager to project-manage, by working closely with all aspects of the development community: Product Manager, Engineering, Architecture, Analytics etc. Additional responsibilities include building development road maps, managing project schedules, and collaborating to resolve issues in one or more Business Units.
* Drive the realization of business outcomes through project execution
* Build business cases with clear success criteria and measurable outcomes
* Define lead measures of success to ensure benefits health can be measured during project execution
* Understand and track the full range of activities required to deliver business outcomes, not just software delivery
* Manage project finances
* Utilise agile estimating techniques to drive project and resource planning
* Make timely escalations where needed to keep the project on track
* 5+ years Software Development Project Management.
* BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
* An excellent grasp of modern product development projects.
* Advanced knowledge of agile development methodologies.
* Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
* A very solid grasp of web analytics and data driven product development.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Agile Project Manager
£450 - £500 per day
Salesforce Project Manager
€500.00 - €550.00 per day
Project Manager Enduser Computing Solutions
Software Training Lead
Staff Software Engineer
£45000 - £70000 per annum