|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Location:||Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Pagard|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 10:07|
We are recruiting for one of our client located in Nice a Software Development Engineer. Our client is the worldwide leader in the tourism and leisure industries.
At the heart of the French Riviera, you will join an exceptional and multicultural site, where 4,400 people from 60 different nationalities work together every day.
Within a multidisciplinary team, your role will be to:
- Take part in defining the software functional specification phases
- Develop and fine-tune or adapt software ensuring standards of our client are complied with
- Suggest technology solutions and implement databases
- Conduct testing and validation phases
- Create the relevant user documentation
- Provide user support during implementation phases.
As a recent University or 'Grande Ecole' graduate, or with a first professional experience, you have a good knowledge of C and C++ or Java languages and are comfortable using your relevant programming skills.
As part of international teams, you will be communicating in English.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Front-end Software developer
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
C++ Software Engineer
West Sussex, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Software Engineer - Backend
City of London, London
£40000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Embedded Software Engineer
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Lead Embedded Software Engineer