Software Configuration Analyst/Endevor Administrator
|Job Title:||Software Configuration Analyst/Endevor Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Fuat Yuksel|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2016 14:29|
Your part of the deal:
You will be part of Component Management team who has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the designers, developers, testers, Project Leaders...
The team mainly performs configuration management activities for projects and maintenances; it also provides support on centralized functions such as access management on shared drives, management of documents libraries, functional database administrator, ... It has a gatekeeper role for Production :
- reviewing all changes going live (Production and Pre-Production) and
- ensuring they are compliant with configuration management good practices.
The Component Management team is spread over 3 locations (Brussels, Paris, and London) with an average 12 team members.
You will manage configuration for Mainframe development using Endevor.
This role is based in Paris. The candidate must be able to travel to Brussels once in a while.
Essential skills :
- 5 years working experience on Mainframe platform
- 2 or 3 years working experience with Endevor (as an administrator or advanced user)
- 2 or 3 years working experience using Cobol, CICS, JCLs, DB2
- Practical experience with configuration management discipline
- Ability to communicate clearly both in verbal and written form (French and English)
- Strives to exceed customer expectations and metrics
- Builds strong relationships with customers
- Stays focused, overcoming obstacles to achieve goals
- Carries out assignments with thoroughness, accuracy and attention to details
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members
- Actively shares information and expertise
- Act in concordance with the Group's values
- Maintains a positive attitude in response to change and uncertainty
- Effectively handles shifting demands and multiple priorities
- Continually looks for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs and accomplish goals
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
eCommerce Data Administrator
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
WebSphere Application Server Administrator
MySQL Database Administrator
£300.00 - £360.00 per day
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Staff Software Engineer
£45000 - £70000 per annum