Snr Test Automation Analyst (C#, UFT, API, IBM MQ)
|Job Title:||Snr Test Automation Analyst (C#, UFT, API, IBM MQ)|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2016 16:15|
A market leading payments company based in Rickmansworth requires a Senior Test Automation Analyst on a contract basis.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
* Senior automation resource required who has thorough knowledge on advance scripting on C# and HP UFT API tool.
* In addition knowledge on integration with IBM MQ, REST API (JSON & XML), executing UNIX/LINUX command from HP UFT.
* Good knowledge on UNIX/LINUX OS. Ability to write shell script
* Good knowledge on IBM MQ configuration/set up
* Good knowledge on C# and/or Java coding and able to produce codes quickly to automate component level tests or developing test automation using UFT (API) / Cucumber (Java)
* Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DUTIES
* Automating all the Functional and E2E tests
* Working within an Agile development team(s), and with the Technical Test Lead.
* Responsible for developing and continually refining the test automation scripts , test automation processes and standards, coverage of automation testing.
* Review the architecture and designs of systems and features, and actively engage with Business Analysts and Developers to ensure the soundness of proposed solutions (automation) along with tech lead.
* Create and maintain configuration notes for the testing environments.
* Responsible for planning, and performing component test automation and end-to-end functional test automation, this will include:
- Extending and maintaining the automated regression test suite
- Scripting/Running automated component, functional tests, using tools such as UFT (API), Cucumber, in-house developed in Java Acceptance Test framework, setting up Jenkins and automating the built test run
- Setting up, configuring and finding resolution to Test environment issues.
* Responsible to work with other members of the Test and Development Teams to ensure that the initiatives being delivered are of a high standard in terms of application design, quality and are fit for purpose. mentoring and suggesting training programs for team members and defining development pathways.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's