Site Sharing Engineer
|Job Title:||Site Sharing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sebastien Guerard|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 09:50|
The Telecom law obliges operators to work together with the competition and share each other's pylon's and masts (site sharing). In this context we are looking for a site sharing and stability engineer to join our team. In this function he/she will be responsible for the following tasks:
List of tasks :
· site build of all site sharing projects in MAN (national approach) while respecting site sharing (Telecom Law & RISS), federal and national rules: SSH IN & SSH OUT. Prioritise MAN objectives.
· Negotiate with our competitors, always taking into account rollout, priorities and budget. Manage a daily challenges between several internal and external parties.
· Plan and do site visits with the other mobile operators (TR, OWM, BOQ, …)
· Ensure a good collaboration and target mindset with internal and external parties.
· Do financial evaluations and checks (PO, BOQ, Matrix, PO, budget control, …)
· Perform stability studies => check stability, approve and comment on plans, communicate
· Negotiate and follow-up of subcontractors
· Solve technical problems on site
Required skills :
· Experience in site sharing & RISS rules is a plus
· Negotiate with and follow-up of subcontractors
· Problem solving mindset
· Communicative (languages : FLUENT DUTCH, French, English)
· Technical knowledge (stability, electricity, antennas, …)
· Result oriented
· Pro-active attitude
· Knowledge of the security rules (temporary and mobile sites)
· Knowledge Financial repsonsibilities (BOQ, PO, budget follow-up
· Knowledge of specific site projects and rollout priorities
· Not afraid of administrative tasks
Do you think that this opportunity is interesting and that you could be the good match for this role? Feel free to contact me back with your updated CV.
You're currently on a mission and not immediately available? Just share this job description within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's