Site Sharing Coordinator
|Job Title:||Site Sharing Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2017 11:54|
What are your main responsibilities?
- Assuring that the site sharing process, defined by the RISS, is followed by all parties (internal & external).
- Finding a good balance between the site sharing in and site sharing out projects.
- Being responsible for all communication between the OLOs and the Belgacom group for all mobile projects where the pylon/mast infrastructure is shared.
- Organising meetings with the OLO and the internal teams to discuss all on-going projects.
- Performing a close follow up of these projects (progress, issue resolution, follow up action points, etc….) and escalating towards management when required.
- Documenting the progress of all activities in our site build database, next to the follow up of the projects.
What are the required skills?
· Coordination skills
· Team player
· Possible to have an helicopter view
· Negotiation skills
· Not afraid of handling administrative activities
· Good knowledge MS Office
Do you think that you have the right profile and skills for this position? Drop me an email with your CV at or call me at +32(0)27271132.
Not available for this position but you know someone available? Simply share this job description within your network!