Site Sharing Coordinator
|Job Title:||Site Sharing Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2017 11:54|
What are your main responsibilities?
- Assuring that the site sharing process, defined by the RISS, is followed by all parties (internal & external).
- Finding a good balance between the site sharing in and site sharing out projects.
- Being responsible for all communication between the OLOs and the Belgacom group for all mobile projects where the pylon/mast infrastructure is shared.
- Organising meetings with the OLO and the internal teams to discuss all on-going projects.
- Performing a close follow up of these projects (progress, issue resolution, follow up action points, etc….) and escalating towards management when required.
- Documenting the progress of all activities in our site build database, next to the follow up of the projects.
What are the required skills?
· Coordination skills
· Team player
· Possible to have an helicopter view
· Negotiation skills
· Not afraid of handling administrative activities
· Good knowledge MS Office
Do you think that you have the right profile and skills for this position? Drop me an email with your CV at or call me at +32(0)27271132.
Not available for this position but you know someone available? Simply share this job description within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Advertising Account Coordinator
West London, London
Up to £48500 per annum
Project Coordinator - Antwerp or Hasselt
Network Deployment Project Coordinator - Hasselt
Gaming International Social Media Manager
Up to £45000.00 per annum